Cheddear Biscuit Chili Bowl
Let's talk about this winter wonderful meal. Actually! Let's just hope into the recipe because I know your mouth is watering. (scroll down)
•Heat oil in soup pot, saute chopped bell pepers, onions, garlic.
• Add meat of your choice ( I used ground turkey and chopped steak)
• Add chili powder, cumin, brown sugar, tomato paste, garlic powder, pink salt, pepper, and optional cayenne. Stir until well combined.
• Add diced tomatoes, all the beans you can find, beef broth, tomato paste and tomato sauce. Stir well.
• Simmer for a hour or two ( don't burn it)
• 2 cups all purpose flour
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
• 1/8 Oregon
• 1/2 teaspoon paprika
• 1 cup butter milk
• 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
• 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven: 350
• In a large mixing bowl, add the dry ingredients, flour, baking powder, garlic powder, sugar, salt and paprika. Then stir to combine.
• Add wet ingredients mix well, then fold in cheddar cheese.
• Bake for 10-14 minutes in a aluminum round pan.
Once done remove middle, add chilli and all the topping you prefer. And enjoy. :)